We offer an outplacement service, which is similar in approach to our search process – personal, unique and bespoke. Our core sector is engineering, so we understand engineers and their careers, market and opportunities.
If your business needs to release people from their roles, you should talk to MCB Civils about how to help those affected quickly find new jobs with other employers. We are the specialist executive search division and are well placed to make appropriate introductions to help your employees find new roles. Mark Bolton or one of his specialist MCB colleagues will personally run each bespoke program for you.
Our outplacement service can be tailored to suit your needs, but typically a program will involve:
- Career path review and focus on transferable skills
- Coaching on CV writing / guidance / optimisation / layout / content
- Development / enhancement of a social network presence
- Job applications via websites, agencies and advertisements
- Speculative approaches and proactive marketing to target companies
- Writing covering letters
- Thorough interview preparation
- Handling difficult questions
- Competency based questions
- How to manage recruitment / executive search consultants
- Creating an action plan
Programs vary between individuals but are usually built around a day per person which is split into 3 lots of 2 hour interactive coaching sessions followed by phone and/or Skype support. The face to face sessions are run from the workplace or at a local meeting room or hotel depending upon individual preference.
Please contact us for further information.